Afterword by the Whovians
- Whovians: Hello old friend,and here we are, you and us, on the last page. By the time you read these words, your time as the Doctor will be done. So know that we understand and are supportive of your decision. And above all else, know that we will love you, always.
- Sometimes, we do worry about you though. We think once your gone, you won't be coming back to Doctor Who for a while and that you might be sad, which you should never be.
- Don't be sad, Matthew.
- And do one more thing for us. There's whole fandom waiting in anticipation for Peter Capaldi. They're going to wait a long while, so they're going to need a lot of hope.
- Go to them.
- Tell them that if they're patient, the days are coming that they'll never forget. Tell them they're going to see new planets and run from aliens. They'll fall in love with a man that chose to carry on the legacy of being the Doctor. Tell them they'll give hope to other fandoms and bring a whole new generation into the family that is Doctor Who.
- Tell them this is the journey of the Eleventh Doctor. And this is how it ends.
fuckyeahgallifreyan asked: You had previously asked me to write a translation for you, I completed and posted it about a month ago. I wasnt thrilled with the result tbh. Well I've recently been asked to do the same phrase again, and felt it could use an update, so just in-case you were interested in it I just posted it :3 thanks!
Thank you, that’s really nice of you :) I can finally get my tattoo :) x
I love to write my feelings down take a minute and then burn the words on the paper. Like it never happened.
Im like a rose
Im a rose, I look like im all red calm and beautiful on top of all my problems but if you look into me and go down the line you’ll see my thorn I’m not what I seem I have sharp and dangerous problems -Paige Critchley.